MAYBE SOLUTION (Was: Re: [Kroupware] SMTP TLS Auth problem)

Thomas Olsen tol at tanghus.dk
Wed Nov 26 05:50:51 CET 2003

On Wednesday 26 November 2003 05:21, Thomas Olsen wrote:
> I'm talking a bit to myself ;-)

Must be in a real chatty mood this morning ;-)

Can it be because when I created my user entry in Kolab web interface I only
entered "tol" instead of "tol at tarpit.dk" because I presumed the email-domain
from serversettings would automatically be appended? Then sasl looks for the
FQD "tol at brainfuck.tarpit.dk" instead of "tol at tarpit.dk"? Sounds logical to
me.
Maybe the backend should check for such errors and automatically append the
email domain for stupid wannabe admins like me ;-)

Luckily I'm still in testing mode so would the best approach be to just delete
the few users and create them again? I can probably just move the mails by
hand?

--
Best regards / Med venlig hilsen
	Thomas Olsen