[Kroupware] Toltec Connector Problem

Vincent Colombo vcolombo at wi.rr.com
Fri Nov 14 15:54:44 CET 2003

Ok, I made the changes recommended below and am still getting the same error
(Error executing STARTTLS). One thing I noticed is that I'm getting a message
on my Kolab server saying it couldn't start saslauthd because another
instance is already running. I checked the saslauthd in the normal /etc/
init.d folder and it is not running. Has anyone run into this?

During the installation procedure when you get to the section on installing
the kolab specific packages it simply says rpm -Uhv /kolab/RPM/PKG/
whatever*.rpm. Are you supposed to use the /kolab/bin/rpm version or the
normal distro installed rpm? I thought everything from kolab was supposed to
use the kolab specific rpm but the section for the general kolab requirements
specifically says to use /kolab/bin/rpm and the kolab specific package
section does not. Did I possibly install things in the wrong place?

Anyway, all help would be greatly appreciated. I'm trying to get this set up
to test the feasibility of use in a corporate environment.

Thanks,

Vince