[Kroupware] Kolab & SuSE 9

Marc Schumann marc.schumann at fam-schumann.de
Tue Nov 11 19:55:27 CET 2003

Am Dienstag, 11. November 2003 15:19 schrieb Vincent Colombo:
> Hello,
>
> Has anyone documented installing the Kolab Server on SuSE 9 Professional?
> If so, do you have the documentation posted somewhere? Or, better yet, are
> there any RPMs that will work on SuSE 9?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Vince

I also tried compiling Kolab server 3 Times on SL 9.0 without success.
2 Times stable versions and one times with latest CVS. but none are working
without errors.
Binaries would be very welcome .....

My last problem and actual problem is with a error log like /tmp/rc.NNNNN
can't start service at Line XXXX.

There has been a Thread  where the failiure was located by Openpkg 1.2 to
version 1.3. But when will the Failiure will be terminated?

I'm not a linux Guru or a proffessional programmer that I can switch Source
packages from 1.2 to 1.3.

Help welcome ...