[Kroupware] Kolab IMAP -> iCal

Diego Rivera lrivera at racsa.co.cr
Fri May 30 11:56:45 CEST 2003

Either today or tomorrow I'll be starting with the reverse process -
ical -> IMAP using a php page, so it's easier to deploy in the existing
framewok (in my mind at least).  I'll be using a rudimentary caching
mechanism to lessen the load where possible.

I'm going to assume the use of a single "proxy user" that only has read
access to the users' Calendar folders is OK'd by everyone.  I'll do this
using ACL's so that access can also be denied to particular users.

For now, I'm going to recycle the "freebusy" user and use that - I
believe a specific user should exist for that, for audit trail clarity
if nothing else.

Best

pattieja at xperienceinc.com
* Diego Rivera                                            *
* "The Disease: Windows, the cure: Linux"                 *
* E-mail: lrivera<AT>racsa<DOT>co<DOT>cr                  *
* Replace: <AT>='@', <DOT>='.'                            *
* GPG: BE59 5469 C696 C80D FF5C  5926 0B36 F8FF DA98 62AD *
* GPG Public Key avaliable at: http://pgp.mit.edu         *