[Kroupware] Kolab iCal <-> IMAP converter

Diego Rivera lrivera at racsa.co.cr
Wed May 28 16:22:19 CEST 2003

I already have some ideas, but not much code.  I hear from the Horde
guys that some of the ideas I had are either already there, or
somebody's working on them.

Currently I'm having trouble getting the CVS-HEAD version of Kronolith
to work, which is why I'm set back.

I'll be sure and let you know as soon as I have it working, the
instructions to do the same, and forward whatever code I've written.

pattieja at xperienceinc.com
* Diego Rivera                                            *
* "The Disease: Windows, the cure: Linux"                 *
* E-mail: lrivera<AT>racsa<DOT>co<DOT>cr                  *
* Replace: <AT>='@', <DOT>='.'                            *
* GPG: BE59 5469 C696 C80D FF5C  5926 0B36 F8FF DA98 62AD *
* GPG Public Key avaliable at: http://pgp.mit.edu         *