[Kroupware] Kolab Server 1.0

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Sun May 25 20:25:39 CEST 2003

Am Sonntag, 25. Mai 2003 15:11 schrieb Andrew Kohlsmith:

Hi,

> Ahhh...  I thought monit was a monitoring package only...  In the case of a
> service type app, have you looked at D.J. Bernstein's daemontools?

I just had a brief look at these. I am currently prefering to wait for another
release of monit which is rather far advanced and actively developed.
Unfortunately the current version is unreliable. I can easily imagine that
things improve soon with monit.

Regards,
-- martin

Nobelstrasse 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
fon: 0711 67400963, fax: 0711 67400959
email: martin.konold at erfrakon.de