[Kroupware] kroupware in spanish

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Thu May 22 18:44:11 CEST 2003

Am Donnerstag, 22. Mai 2003 15:58 schrieb lenin lopez:

Hi,

> Hi, I write from Venezuela and wanted to know if there is already a project
> for the translation to the Spanish of kroupware, if it does not have I want
> to begin it, with the authorization of the community.

Are you refering to the Kolab client or the Kolab Server?
I just introduced the infrastructure for i18n and l10n of the Kolab Server
last night and this enhancement will be present in the next release.

Translating the KDE Kolab Client is much easier and basically we very much
appreciate help with this.

We can provide you with a file for kbabel you can translate.

Please also have a look at http://i18n.kde.org for further details.

Unfortunately this site is currently down. Please use google cache.

Regards,
-- martin

Nobelstrasse 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
fon: 0711 67400963, fax: 0711 67400959
email: martin.konold at erfrakon.de