[Kroupware] Re: KDE client crashes with DCOP communication error

Wim Bakker wim at speed.planet.nl
Mon May 19 21:11:35 CEST 2003

On Monday 19 May 2003 16:39, Bo Thorsen wrote:

> That is really nice of you, but unfortunately the problem is in kdepim, so
> you would have to redo that too :-(
>
> If you look at the backtrace, you can see that some of the code have a lot
> more info - this is the kdenetwork part that you enabled the debug output
> from. So at least we can see that it worked so far.
>
> Sorry to send you back to do more work.
>
> Bo.

Oke, no problem , that's what users without programming skills are for,
testing and asking for the obvious way and then have to redo everything.
Well, I compiled the whole server bunch at home , started it up, gave
myself an account , made a fresh cvs install for kdenetwork and kdepim,
compiled and installed everything ,
and ......(tension)....  No Errors, (before that I had removed all of the
kmailrc files and moved my Mail folder to a backup folder). There's only
one difference with my installation at work , there I had openldap installed
so I will recompile everything after I have installed openldap because now
the addressbook doesn't work.

TIA
Wim Bakker