[Kroupware] Instructions for getting Horde working:

Diego Rivera lrivera at racsa.co.cr
Mon May 12 08:08:37 CEST 2003

That's right, but don't rename them - make copies.  That way you have
something to fall back to.

Sorry about the Kronolith mismatch - I'll try to adjust this thing to
the new kronolith (that I already have here).

Best

On Mon, 2003-05-12 at 04:51, Maarten Stolte wrote:
> On Mon, 2003-05-12 at 12:39, Maarten Stolte wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I also needed to change the filenames from  .php.dist to .php in some
> > cases:
> >
> > config/horde.php
>
> oops..I see the how-to mentions renaming these, but it should be handy
> to do that upfront before patching...
>
> Maarten

* Diego Rivera                                            *
* "The Disease: Windows, the cure: Linux"                 *
* E-mail: lrivera<AT>racsa<DOT>co<DOT>cr                  *
* Replace: <AT>='@', <DOT>='.'                            *
* GPG: BE59 5469 C696 C80D FF5C  5926 0B36 F8FF DA98 62AD *
* GPG Public Key avaliable at: http://pgp.mit.edu         *