[Kroupware] Instructions for getting Horde working:

Maarten Stolte maarten.stolte at papuaos.org
Mon May 12 13:39:33 CEST 2003

Hi,

On Wed, 2003-05-07 at 18:47, Diego Rivera wrote:
> Ok....instructions for Horde.
> 4) Extract the encolsed tar file.  It contains 3 files:
>
> horde-fix.patch		--> A few small bugfixes
> horde-config.patch	--> A basic configuration
> horde-config.diff	--> Same as the config patch, but with context
>
> You can also "preconfigure" Horde using:
>
> $ cd ${HORDE_HOME} && patch -p1 < horde-config.patch
>
> The patches must (should?) be run in that order.

I'm trying to do this, but the patches give errors. I manually did the
things for turba from the first patch, which was its only error, butt
the second patch errors out in line 4 already.
The only different Horde part I have is Kronolith, which I have in
version 1.1 instead of your example having 1.0.
I also needed to change the filenames from  .php.dist to .php in some
cases:

config/horde.php
config/registry.php
imp/config/conf.php