[Kroupware] OL2000 Tasks revisited

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu May 8 13:34:31 CEST 2003

On Thursday 08 May 2003 12:00, Stephan Buys wrote:
> Does this happen in OL 2002 as well?

No.

> Are there any actions being taken on this?

We downgraded the priority of the problem.
Initially we thought to make much more progress
on the windat attachements. This turned out to be much
harder than we thought. So currently we don't work
actively on this problem.

> I am trying to send task request between Outlook 2000 clients.

> On Thursday 08 May 2003 12:26, Martin Konold wrote:
> > Am Donnerstag, 8. Mai 2003 10:56 schrieb Stephan Buys:

> > > Have you had any success with this (very old) bug? I have Outlook 2000
> > > available if you still need sample data. I came accross this little
> > > problem in a presentation yesterday :-)

We still don't know if it is possible to add a magic attribute
to ldap to make it send out this mail.
There is a chance that it is impossible to solve this OL2000 "bug".