[Kroupware] Konsec Konnektor Plugin Beta

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Tue May 6 10:04:16 CEST 2003

Hi,

I just got a phone call from the Konsec people. They are in the process of
preparing the first Beta of the Konsec Konnektor.

I offered them the possibility that about 5-10 people can do testing of the
pre beta version.

If you are technically familiar with Kolab and Outlook and dont care if your
data gets lost then please contact me within the next hours. In addition you
should be prepared to get along with very limited documentation.

Regards,
-- martin

Nobelstrasse 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
fon: 0711 67400963, fax: 0711 67400959
email: martin.konold at erfrakon.de