[Kroupware] Bynari Questions

Stephan Buys s.buys at icon.co.za
Mon May 5 21:12:05 CEST 2003

Ok - let me try more specific.

When you configure Bynari, do you have the Inbox, Calendar, etc. as subfolders
of the Inbox? Also, did you set Outlook's delivery options (under Services...) to
the Bynari PST or another PST file?

The sensible way for me is to have Delivery set to the Bynari/IMAP PST file.
Problem with the connector is that obviously Cyrus doesn't like the groupware
folders as children of the root folder. The connector then complains about permissions
andattempts to correct it by moving the folders to children of the Inbox folder.

The folders keep on re-appearing under root though as-if Outlook cannot handle
special folders if they are directly under root.

Anyone else experience this?

Regards,
Stephan