[Kroupware] Several questions

Wim Bakker kroupware@mail.kde.org
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 10:21:01 +0100

On Wednesday 26 March 2003 19:09, Martin Konold wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 11. M=E4rz 2003 13:17 schrieb Wim Bakker:
>
> Hi Wim,
>
> > it should show in the webinterface for the various attributes
> > from a sort of selectable language files, so that one
> > doesn't need to edit all the php scripts but simply define
> > which language file should be used.
>
> I think it should be possible to use gettext with PHP in order to support
> multiple languages in the described manner.
>
> Are interesting in looking into this?

Yes , am busy with it , had to delay my translations
because for a testdrive of kolab in my company
I had to make it working on slackware (company
policy prescribes the use of slackware instead of crux).
It took me some time to get it right on slackware.

This weekend I have time again to go after the translations
and incorporating language select in the webinterface

Greetings Wim Bakker