[Kroupware] Outlook clients

ralph escherich kroupware@mail.kde.org
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 07:31:11 -0800

--------------010608040406000908070700

Here you got another possible alpha/beta tester and I'm
german too :-).

Esche

--
Ralph Escherich                               2900 Gordon Avenue Suite 203
Senior IC Design Engineer                     Santa Clara, CA 95051-0718

http://www.mobilesmartsinc.com

--------------010608040406000908070700

<head>
</head>
Here you got another possible alpha/beta tester and I'm <br>
german too :-).<br>
Esche<br>
Benoit Mortier wrote:<br>
      <pre wrap=""><!---->German<br></pre>
          <pre wrap=""><!---->konsec<br></pre>
              <pre class="moz-signature" cols="$mailwrapcol">--

<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.mobilesmartsinc.com">http://www.mobilesmartsinc.com</a></pre>

--------------010608040406000908070700--