[Kroupware] Outlook clients

Martin Konold kroupware@mail.kde.org
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 19:06:59 +0100

Am Dienstag, 11. M=E4rz 2003 12:13 schrieb Andreas Gungl:

Hi Andreas,

> BTW, I've set up a Kolab server (rpm's on SuSE 81) without any problems,
> now I'm playing with several Kroupware and OL clients. Kroupware clients
> are pretty okay (except some whishes remaining for 3.2 or even later), but
> the OL stuff drives me crazy. ;-)

I just want to inform you that erfrakon is currently consulting a German=20
company called konsec on implementing a new kolab compatible Outlook plugin.

Things look currently very promising and the alpha version of the konsec=20
konnector did not crash once on me sofar.

Regards,
=2D- martin

Nobelstrasse 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
fon: 0711 67400963, fax: 0711 67400959
email: martin.konold@erfrakon.de