[Kroupware] Kroupware RFC (follow-up)

Stephan Buys kroupware@mail.kde.org
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 13:34:45 +0200

Hi all,

In an effort to start the process going I have come up with some areas where
I need some feedback and some help clarifying/filling-in/editing:

The breakdown is as follows:

Kolab Server:

   IMAP, POP3, LDAP

   Sieve         RFC 3028

      Vacation funtionality

Kolab Client:

    MIME         RFC 2045, 2046

    iCalendar    RFC 2445

    iTIP           RFC 2446

       Scheduling Events, BusyTime, To-dos and Journal Entries

Kolab TODO:

   Calendar Attributes for vCard and LDAP (RFC 2739)

   Groupware IMAP Folders (Proposed RFC to describe the process used by Kolab
    and Bynari)

Recommended Reading:

   RFC 3283 - Guide to Internet Calendaring

   CAP (Calendar Access Protocol) - This is a work in progress. See the IETF
     calsch working group.

Could all interested parties let me know if they agree with Kolab TODO section?
Also, I have found CAP to be quite interesting and possibly worth looking into.

Regards,
Stephan Buys