[Kroupware] Ldap

Stephan Buys kroupware@mail.kde.org
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 12:59:56 +0200

There should be an entry in the file that has a line:
base_dn : dc=3Dmydomain,dc=3Dcom or something along those lines.

(I am asuming you installed Kolab under /kolab )

You use this DN (distinguished name) as the root of your LDAP
queries. I have found that specifying it in Outlook Express and
KAddressBook allows me to query the Kolab server for addresses.

Regards,
Stephan Buys