[Kroupware] Bynari connector

Wim Bakker kroupware@mail.kde.org
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 19:59:43 +0100

On Monday 17 March 2003 15:46, Nicolas Huillard wrote:
> Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> > On Monday 17 March 2003 15:02, Wim Bakker wrote:
> >>Seems InsightConnector is not compatible
> >>with kolab. I tried it out on outlook 2000
> >>and I get the following error message:
> >>
> >>-----------------
> >>Could not connect to the server
> >>Winsock cleanup
> >>TLS/SSL failure for <ip-address> : invalid token probably not an SSL
> >>server. -------------------
> >>
> >>Anybody had any luck with the InsightConnector?
> >
> > It works here and in several installations without problems.
> > Note that you also need a recent IE and undelying OS
> > to have the right libraries.
>
> It works here on Win 98 + Outlook 97 + IE 5.0
> We have had problems installing Insight Connector on Outlook 200 client.
> We still have to investigate there.

Hai,

Yes I'm using the OL2000 client on windows ME, what kind of problems
exactly did you encounter?
I tried a fresh install and at a certain point I got some things working.
Couldn't connect to the ldap server though (For addressbook)
get an MAPI_E_CALL_FAILED error, but imap seems to work.

TIA
Wim Bakker