[Kroupware] Kroupware RFC

Guenter Schwann kroupware@mail.kde.org
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 16:03:25 +0100

--Boundary-02=_98ec+sX9MgpnOUi

On Thursday 13 March 2003 09:55, Stephan Buys wrote:
> Another idea would be to store FREE/BUSY information in LDAP so that it
> becomes easier to look up this information in massive organizations.

I just saw this one on korganizer's buglist:

Bug #55360:
It would be extremely useful if KOrganizer could support ical through=20
rfc2739.=20
RFC2739 describes a method of obtaining URIs for other user's ical=20
information through the use of LDAP.
This would allow us to drop Netscape Calendar, which doesn't work well with
Solaris 2.8 or later.

ciao
=2D-=20
Guenter Schwann
Graz University of Technology - Computer Graphics and Vision
GPG-key: http://www.sbox.tugraz.at/home/v/vogel/gpg-schwann-public-key.txt