[Kroupware] Re: [Kde-pim] kontact

Don Sanders kroupware@mail.kde.org
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 23:18:36 +1000

On Friday 07 March 2003 19:48, Ralf Nolden wrote:
> On Freitag, 7. März 2003 05:51, Don Sanders wrote:
> > On Thursday 06 March 2003 16:14, Seth Kurtzberg wrote:
> > > Hello list(s)
> > >
> > > I've been reading messages about kontact, and I wanted to try
> > > it, so I pulled the latest from CVS and built it.  That gives
> > > me a kontact directory, but I don't find an executable named
> > > kontact. Is there something else to build, or does the
> > > executable have a different name?
> >
> > For a version of Kontact that is known to work and be stable I
> > suggest using the kdepim-kontact-0.2.1.tgz package on the Kontact
> > website.
>
> It isn't complete :-) You need to move the docs over to the kdepim
> package for the apps that got moved there too. Don, can you package
> up a new version that does that ? People asked me to provide debian
> packages for my repository so I gave it a try and hit that bug.

I'll look into that for the next package due at the end of the month.
If people want the doc sooner I guess some packager will have to
manually mv it for now.

These releases are intended to stable and usable but not complete.
Even if/when the doc is included it will still be out of date as it
won't cover all the new features.

Don.