[Kroupware] Merging of existing calendar data - how to do?

Andreas Gungl kroupware@mail.kde.org
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 12:18:33 +0100

Am Dienstag, 11. M=E4rz 2003 11:59 schrieb Bo Thorsen:
> > I'm playing a bit with the latest betas of Kolab and Kroupware (so
> > called evaluation) and i'm wondering how it's possible to import
> > existing calendar data (resp. ical files).
> > [snip]
>
> Since beta 5, I have added merging and archiving of calendars. The
> merging simply imports all events from a file to the current calendar.
> The archiving moves all appointments to a file (so it's away from your
> calendar). You can access these two from the kmail file menu item - note
> that while the menu items have always been there, they were so far
> unimplemented.
>
> I hope this is enough for you.

It definitely is, now I'm waiting for beta6 or whatever will come.
BTW I'm also setting up an account with HEAD - I'm just compiling the stuff=
=2E=20
Unfortunately I cannot use cvs in the office, so I have to deal with=20
snapshots. :-(

Regards,
Andreas