[Kroupware] Problem when installing postfix,sasl,openldap from a Newbie..

Lamoral Julien kroupware@mail.kde.org
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 10:10:16 +0100

Hello, I'm trying to install kolab on a mandrake 9.0.
When i launch the rpm -bb postfix.spec i got an error sasl is needed..
I try then to install sasl but openldap is needed. I try to insatll
openldap and I have this error:

Checking whether the C compiler (/kolab/bin/cc -02 -pipe -static
-I/kolab/include -I/kolab/include/sasl -L-/kolab/lib) works ...no
Configure: error : installation or configuration problem: C compiler
cannot create executables.

What can i do? The message seem to indicate that sasl is needed .
I try to install sasl whith rpm -bb --nodeps sasl.spec and i got a new
message :

Checking whether the C compiler (/kolab/bin/cc -02 -pipe
-I/kolab/include -static  -L-/kolab/lib) works ...no
Configure: error : installation or configuration problem: C compiler
cannot create executables.

Thanks a lot and sorry for my poor english

Julien