[Kroupware] Apache not starting due to SSLVerifyClient

Vladimir Vuksan kroupware@mail.kde.org
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 10:24:40 -0700

I was wondering if there was an installation FAQ ? I think it would be
highly useful to have one.

Thanks to everyone for responding to me about the Monit interface.
kolab/monit user/passwd combination got me into Monit.

New question is that when I run apache it complains about

Syntax error on line 12 of /kolab/etc/apache/apache.conf:
Invalid command 'SSLVerifyClient', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a

This would seem to imply that SSL is not included as the module in the
config. I copied the httpd.conf.templates and I get the same error message.
What should be the correct conf file ?

Vladimir