[Kroupware] Troubleshooting monit ?

Steffen Petter kroupware@mail.kde.org
Sat, 8 Mar 2003 11:24:10 +0100

On Friday 07 March 2003 22:46, Vladimir Vuksan wrote:
> I followed the installation and installed all the necessary packages.
> I have the manager password but whenever I enter it it fails. I
> reinstalled kolab-*.rpm couple of times. Unfortunately the password
> never seems to work. How would I troubleshoot monit ? Where is its
> log. I looked in /kolab/var but couldn't find it :-(.
>
> Vladimir

Hi Vladimir,

last night I had the same problem. I installed kolab on Debian 3.0. I
found out that an existing LDAP server are running on same port (389)
like the one from kolab. I stopped this existing ldap server and start
the kolab services with /kolab/etc/rc.d/rc.monit start again and the
login works fine.

Greetings,
Steffen.