[Kroupware] Outlook clients

Andreas Gungl kroupware@mail.kde.org
Fri, 7 Mar 2003 20:09:10 +0100

Am Samstag, 15. Februar 2003 10:13 schrieb Bo Thorsen:
> We have so far regularly tested OL2000/NT4 German and OL2002/XP Swedish
> and English. Both work. OL2000/NT4 is our reference platform, but the
> iCal support in OL2002 is much better.

I just tried Kroupware Beta 5 against OL2000 (german) with current Bynari
Plugin (downloaded today) on W2k SP3 (german) with IE5.5 (german).
Kroupware understands the requests from Outlook when I send them with ICAL
data, the outher way round does not work.

Would be good to have the ical data as attachment too (like KOrganizer in
Group Scheduling mode), that would at least give a chance to import that
event from the mini ical file.

Regards,
Andreas