[Kroupware] Sync problems and more...

Dohmen, Manfred kroupware@mail.kde.org
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 10:36:53 +0100

Hello,

I've got some problems with the Client beta5. The first issue comes up =
while
synchronisation runs. The german output says:

---8<---
Der Ordner / befindet sich nicht im initialen
Synchronisationszustand (aktueller Zustand: 12). Wollen
Sie den Ordner in den initialen Zustand zur=FCckversetzen
und die Synchronisation trotzdem durchf=FChren?
--->8---

Could anyone explain the meaning?

The second one appears while syncing, too.

---8<---
Fehler beim Hochladen der Datei

Konnte Nachricht aus Ordner Aufgaben mit der URL
imap://tester@kolabtest.local:143/INBOX.Aufgaben/;SECTION=3D\SEEN
nicht auf den Server hochladen
[...]
Schreiben in Resource nicht m=F6glich
--->8---

As I started KMail from console, I can see some debug-output there:

kmail: The
/home/tester/.kde/share/apps/kmail/imap/.Kolab.directory/.INBOX.director=
y/Au
fgaben/cur/1046261317.25019.uzgx:2.S file doesn't exist!

My third problem was, when I sent an appointment with Outlook2k + =
Bynari
Insight plugin. It's recognized as a calendar-item, but when I click on
[Akzeptieren] (accept) obviously nothing happens. I had this one with =
an
earlier beta before, when sending between two KMail-clients. Again I =
get
some debug output:

---8<---
kmail:
groupware_vCal_request_accept#/tmp/kde-tester/kmailHIGKQb.groupware/vPar=
t_de
coded.raw
libkcal: ICalFormat::parseScheduleMessage() getting method...
libkcal: ICalFormat::parseScheduleMessage() restriction...
libkcal: ICalFormat::parseScheduleMessage() restriction failed: =
Restriction
violation: Anfragen: Cant parse parameter name: MAILTO
Cant parse parameter name: MAILTO
No value for LOCATION property. Removing entire property:
No value for DTSTAMP property. Removing entire property:
No value for CATEGORIES property. Removing entire property:
No value for DESCRIPTION property. Removing entire property:
Failed iTIP restrictions for DTSTAMP property. Expected 1 instances of =
the
property and got 0
libkcal:
korganizer: KOGroupware::incomingEventRequest() Error parsing message:
Restriction violation: Anfragen: Cant parse parameter name: MAILTO
Cant parse parameter name: MAILTO
No value for LOCATION property. Removing entire property:
No value for DTSTAMP property. Removing entire property:
No value for CATEGORIES property. Removing entire property:
No value for DESCRIPTION property. Removing entire property:
Failed iTIP restrictions for DTSTAMP property. Expected 1 instances of =
the
property and got 0
korganizer:
--->8---

Furthermore I've got a question that rises when using the addressbook. =
I saw
a similar question before, but there was no answer. It's really unhandy =
add every contact from LDAP to my personal addressbook. Is it planned =
integrade LDAP in an MS-Outlook-like manner so that one can simply =
choose an
recipient from the LDAP-directory? This would be much better. Otherwise =
wonder how to get aware of changing addresses of recipients once added =
to my
own addressbook.

Thanks in advance,

Manfred Dohmen