[Kroupware] Several questions

Wim Bakker kroupware@mail.kde.org
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 17:12:49 +0100

Hello,

I installed kolab on crux-1.0 and
finally got everything working to my liking
including mail scanning through RAV-antivirus.
"but":

1. Contacts. When I open contacts I get   kaddressbook and I can browse the
ldap server for the general addressbook and import
contacts in my own addressbook, but there are a few
quirks. In the web interface it's not possible to enter
data for e.g. mobile phone number , in the addressbook
there is, when I import a contact from ldap and edit it for
additions like mobile phone number , the next resync
with ldap deletes that information again. How do I overcome this.

2. Forwarding mail from a user to another email address , how/where
   do I configure that in the webinterface.

3. Shared folders, how do I use them? How can I access them
   from the kolab client.

More to follow

TIA
Wim Bakker

This e-mail was scanned by RAV Antivirus!