[Kroupware] Shared Mail Folders with Kmail (KDE 3.1-Kolab) -> core dump

Wilfried Trinkl kroupware@mail.kde.org
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 19:21:06 +0100

Hello,

we installed kolab1-beta21 under RedHat 8.0 and everything works fine.
Great work!!

We created a shared folder (e.g. workgroup) for E-Mails with the kolab
web interface and we are
able to subscribe to this shared folder using MS Outlook or Netscape
Mail.
The folder appears in netscape under "user-workgroup"

But we found no way how to subscribe to this shared folder with the
kmail-client.
How can we do that?

When trying to access the kolab server under kde with a username, how
has already connected
to the shared folder with netscape, kmail shows the directory structure
of the user folder
and dumbs core (message: unable to open folder user. server replays:
mailbox does not).

Do we have wrong settings at this point?

Greetings and thnak you.

Wilfried