[Kroupware] Error uploading message

Rene Ouderling m.n.e.ouderling at rent-it-professionals.nl
Mon Jun 30 15:59:10 CEST 2003

Hi,

I'm facing the following problem. While synchronizing the tasks i'm getting
the following error message:

Error while uploading message
Could not upload the message on the server from folder Tasks with URL
imap://user@rent-it-professionals.nl@wmdrip02.rent-it-professionals.nl:143/INBOX/Tasks/;SECTION=\SEEN.
This could be because you don't have permission to do this. The error message
from the server communication is here:

I didn't change any rights (all standard) there is no problem with the network
or hardware.
I had 4 tasks assigned to me by another user when this problem occured.
Deleted the tasks on both pc's but still getting this message, anybody a
clue?

--
Mvg

Rent IT-Professionals

Rene Ouderling
Nistelrodestraat 26
5045 MD  Tilburg
Netherlands
Tel:    +31(0)13-5721351
Fax:    +31(0)13-5721339
E-mail  :m.n.e.ouderlingr at rent-it-professionals.nl
WWW     :www.rent-it-professionals.nl
icq     :151446218

Deze e-mail is uitsluitend bestemd voor de geadresseerde(n).Verstrekking
aan en gebruik door anderen is niet toegestaan.Rent IT-Professionals
sluit iedere aansprakelijkheid uit die voortvloeit uit electronische
verzending.

This e-mail is intended exclusively for the addressee(s), and may not be
passed on to, or made available for use by any person other than the
addressee(s). Rent IT-Professionals rules out any and every liability
resulting from any electronic transmission.