[Kroupware] questions on LDAP

Jon Reynolds jonr at ninestar.com
Wed Jun 25 14:00:16 CEST 2003

I have some questions about the ldap of the kolab server.

In evolution I can connect to my ldap server and it will auto complete
the address in the To: field. I cannot do this in outlook, is the bynari
connector needed for that?

And is there an easy way to populate the ldap server with adresses like
importing a .csv file into it?

And is there any way to connect to the ldap server by using a
username/passwd combo instead of anonymously?

Also, has anyone written any documentation on using the kolab server
rather than just explaining the features?

Thanks for any help,

Jon