[Kroupware] Kolab Server 1.0 changes

Stephan Buys s.buys at codefusion.co.za
Sat Jun 14 10:04:36 CEST 2003

Oops. My apologies. I didn't realise the interface had changed. (Should
have known by your references to "new improved" ;-)

To compensate for my mistake I have created a mbox archive of the last
three month's mail that I have in my mailbox (it's probably 99% complete) and
have uploaded it to:

http://www.codefusion.co.za/kolab/Kolab-Archive.tar.bz2

That should give you what you need.

Regrads,