[Kroupware] Status web interface

Stephan Buys s.buys at codefusion.co.za
Fri Jun 13 13:32:17 CEST 2003

The basis for Horde integration has been added to CVS. If you use the
files in CVS it will install an unconfigured copy of Horde into /kolab/var/kolab/www/horde
It can be accessed with:

http://kolabserver/horde

The rpm will be called horde-2.2.3

The guys are busy writing plugins for the calendaring, contacts, memos, etc. to use
the Kolab IMAP server as a backend.

To tune the configuration just edit the config files in CVS and rebuild the RPM.
Any changes or updates to Horde integration can be send to the development mailing
list for integration into CVS.

Regards,
Stephan