[Kroupware] Multiple domains

Stephan Buys s.buys at codefusion.co.za
Wed Jun 11 14:42:44 CEST 2003

Martin can correct me if I am wrong, but as of Kolab RC1 the virtual
aliasing function of Postfix. If this is still the case with the latest 1.0
you can use the /kolab/etc/kolab/virtual.template file to add any
arbitrary e-mail address to the system that will then be translated to the
final "mailbox" address.

This would be one way of setting up multiple domain support. DNS will
take care of the rest.

--
Stephan  Buys
Technical Director