[Kroupware] Bootstrap 1.0 LDAP problem

Andreas Gungl Andreas.Gungl at osp-dd.de
Fri Jun 6 13:16:16 CEST 2003

Hi,

I just downloaded all src.rpm files from ftp://ftp.kde.org. I also got the
current QIM via WebCVS.
Now I'm confused because monit is still mentioned while it's said to be not
part of the 1.0 release. What's the status there?

I also ran into problems with LDAP. After having built everything with a
modified buildkolab.sh (would be nice to have a working one in the download
area) I ran kolab_bootstrap. Unfortunatly it dies with:

prepare LDAP database...
kill running slapd (if any)
temporarily start slapd
could not connect ldap server at /kolab/etc/kolab/kolab_bootstrap line 160.
Can't call method "bind" without a package or object reference at
/kolab/etc/kolab/kolab_bootstrap line 162.

Any recommendations?
(I installed RC1 the same way a while before. After deleting RC1 I tried the
newer files, but now... I'm using SuSE 8.1 with up-to-date patches.)

Regards,
Andreas
--
OTTO Software Partner GmbH, Freiberger Str. 35, 01067 Dresden
Andreas Gungl
e-mail: Andreas.Gungl at osp-dd.de