[Kroupware] kroupware on FreeBSD

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Jul 31 11:39:52 CEST 2003

On Thursday 31 July 2003 08:04, Stephan Buys wrote:
> Looks to me that the behaviour of the hostname program differs on FreeBSD
> and Linux?

> The scripts use hostname -f to obtain your fully qualified domain name.
> This is then put in LDAP and used in your Apache config files... Maybe this
> is not working on you system. (Sorry I dont know FreeBSD at all)

The call to "hostname" should only produce a default for the selection
as far as I understood it. Thus its' failure should not matter much
and can be ignore.

However there was a bug in the behaviour, using the wrong value again.
Check out the first two diffs, maybe they help your problems:
http://intevation.de/cgi-bin/viewcvs-kolab.cgi/server/kolab/kolab/httpd.conf.template.diff?r1=1.10.2.2&r2=1.10.2.3