[Kroupware] More Mailinglists?

Joakim Nordberg joakim at nordberg.org
Thu Jul 31 00:17:04 CEST 2003

> Maybe we should call it "kolab-user" or "kolab-admin" list?

Agree 100%

> Do you also see a need for a German speaking Kolab
> related list?

As i'm not german or english speaking but swedish and we are quite many that
are very interrested in the excellent kolab project i do prefer and
recommend to not localize the kolab community yet. I think it is best to
wait until it happens by itself.

However i do not mind if someone asks an questions or whatever in any
language and maybe someone just translates the question as an reply so we
other can understand and have a descent chance to help. And of course it
would be nice if someoune translates the conclusion to the original answer
at least...

Just my thoughts,
Joakim Nordberg