[Kroupware] Bynari Connector

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Jul 30 17:38:27 CEST 2003

On Wednesday 30 July 2003 15:42, Jochen Theil wrote:
> > Eep, I was going to try it today.  Thank you for the heads-up.
> >
> > Does this mean that there is currently no Outlook connector
> > which will allow
> > me to test against Kolab server?
>
> as Bernhard already stated, kolab (mostly) works with the 1.x versions of
> the connector, but it seems for me that this older version in not available
> from Bynari any more. Or did I miss any download link?

Ups. That would be bad news.
I believe it will make Konsec work faster.

> Anyway, I experienced the same problems with shared folders like Arend, so
> that was one reason to try an update. The second thing is that Outlook does
> not recognize new mail in the inbox automatically and therefore i.e. the
> rules to sort/answer/move mail dont work. (At least, I didn´t get it
> working...)

We usually use the pop3s way to get mail into outlook 2000
and then detection of new messages work.
This is different from the Insight Connector docs.

If you can read German, compare to:
http://intevation.de/cgi-bin/viewcvs-kolab.cgi/doc/raw-howtos/neuen-nt-user-einrichten.txt