[Kroupware] folder of kolab-client

Karl-Heinz Mauz info at mauz-edv.de
Tue Jul 29 19:32:58 CEST 2003

Hi,
can you tell me the path in which the "shared folders" of the
kolab-client are saved?
I would search in the home directory - the folder for Mail exists -, but
there I can´t find something like organizer ....

After deleting a folder on the server I recieve error messages for one
user (yes I know that this ist not supported at the moment), so I have
to delete it on the client, too.

Remark: This errors I receive only for the user, I tested extensivly
(new folder in shared folder, changing properties, deleting). For a new
clean user the deleting of the shared folder was o.k.

Regards
Kalle