[Kroupware] installing on SuSE 8.2

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-kolab at benshaw.com
Tue Jul 29 10:01:09 CEST 2003

> There is no one-package-solution. Just get all pacakges from
> ftp://ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/unstable/server/kolab/kolab-server-1.0/src or
> a kde-mirror, check the QIM and follow the steps documented. This should
> work.

I was wondering what the hell a QIM was.  :-)

So if I have all the packages except for openpkg and proftpd it is still
wisest to do a complete source build?  Is following the QIM going to result
in packages I can install and UNinstall cleanly?

That's the main reason (besides time) for trying for the binary packages.

Regards,
Andrew