[Kroupware] Kolab

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Jul 29 15:33:31 CEST 2003

On Tuesday 29 July 2003 13:20, Ilario Corna wrote:
> Hi I wanted just to ask you guys if you intend to translate your software?

Translations are welcome.
We also have an FAQ for this now. :)

http://kroupware.kde.org/faq/faq.html#General5

1.6. Can I help (with translations)?
    The Kolab community welcomes anyone who wants to contribute.
    We coordinate ourselfs using the public mailinglists, more information to be found the website (kolab.kde.org).

    Also read answer 2.2.

http://kroupware.kde.org/faq/faq.html#KDE%20Client1
2.2. Can I help translating the KDE client?
    The KDE Kolab Client is already translated into a couple of languages (most notably German).
    Help with other translations is possible and should be coordinated through our public mailing lists.
    We use the regular KDE procedures, except that the current stable client has its special CVS branch.

i18n.kde.org is probably would looking at.

> I would like to help out for Italian translation

Great!

I guess first steps would be to have a running English client,
then get the corresponding kde-i18n files from anonymous
fire up a .po editor (like KBabel or poEdit or a simple text editor).