[Kroupware] SuSE RPMs for KDE Kolab Client 1.0.1

Arend van Beelen jr. arend at auton.nl
Mon Jul 28 16:18:39 CEST 2003

Hey! Those RPMs weren't there this morning! ;) Anyway,
besides the KRDC part (which is quite critical for
ourselves), I assume they are pretty much the same. I did
notice though, that my RPMs are a bit smaller than yours.
I don't know what could have caused that.

Greets,

Arend jr.

--
Arend van Beelen jr.