[Kroupware] SuSE RPMs for KDE Kolab Client 1.0.1

Arend van Beelen jr. arend at auton.nl
Mon Jul 28 12:58:53 CEST 2003

Hi!

I created RPMs of the KDE Kolab Client 1.0.1 for SuSE
Linux 8.2. I basically took the spec file from the SRPMS
of the 1.0.0 version and replaced the tar.bz2 with the
1.0.1 files and bumped the version numbers. I also
replaced the krdc-head tarball with a newer version from
last week, this is because krdc that came with the Kolab
client broke my RDP support. The files can be found at
www.liacs.nl/~dvbeelen/kde-kolab-client-1.0.1/bin
I did notice however you might get the message
"libGLcore.so.1 is needed by xxx", which is a known bug
caused by the NVidia drivers. This can be safely ignored
through --nodeps.

Greets,

Arend.

--