[Kroupware] Debugging Sieve

Stephan Buys s.buys at icon.co.za
Fri Jul 25 13:58:23 CEST 2003

I see the following error messages in
/kolab/var/imapd/log/timsieved.log

Login: localhost[127.0.0.1] kolab at test^com PLAIN User logged in
Jul 25 12:44:42 mail-server1 <debug> timsieved[31146]: Could not shut down filedescriptor 0: (107) Transport endpoint is not connected
Jul 25 12:44:42 mail-server1 <debug> timsieved[31146]: Could not shut down filedescriptor 1: (107) Transport endpoint is not connected
Jul 25 12:44:42 mail-server1 <debug> timsieved[31146]: Could not shut down filedescriptor 2: (107) Transport endpoint is not connected

Any ideas?