[Kroupware] User Folder: Problems with deleting

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Jul 25 12:40:03 CEST 2003

On Thursday 24 July 2003 19:52, Karl-Heinz Mauz wrote:
> I have kolab server 1.0 running with two clients, one outlook2000 and
> one SuSE-linux 8.2.

> 1) Windows: Deleting user folders in outlook isn´t possible. If I delete
> a folder it emerges again.
> 2) Linux: If I delete an folder, nevertheless this folder is shown in
> the outlook client.

Are both clients accessing the same account?
Please note that the possiblities to work on the same
account from outlook2000 and KDE Kolab clients is currently very limited
and not recommended for most purposes.

> 3) If I delete a folder in the web configuration surface, It has only
> the effect, that I can´t access it. I had to manually delete the folders
> in the shell.

This could be releated to a shared folder.
Please note that the shared folder handling on the KDE client
side has known limitations for the 1.0.x releases.

Both areas I mentioned are naturally focus
of improvement in further Kolab developments.