[Kroupware] Could not start process testserver.silicide.dk:389 - LDAP, kaddressbook, searching

Jon Bendtsen jon+kolab at silicide.dk
Thu Jul 24 19:58:09 CEST 2003

i'm trying version 1.0 of server and client. I made 2 users, and i try
to find the other user through kmail. when i click the contact list, the
kaddressbook comes up. In this i have tried to find the other user i
created, which shows fine on the webpage.
I clicked
settings, configure kaddressbook, ldap, add, and writes the name of my
kolab server, and the DN i used earlier. Then OK, checks the server, and
OK. Then i use the looking glass icon, writes in the name, and it then
says: "Could not start process testserver.silicide.dk:389"
it doesnt matter weather or not i write a name.

JonB