[Kroupware] OpenGroupware release is a success for the Kroupware Project

WIm Bakker wim at unetix.nl
Tue Jul 22 17:55:55 CEST 2003

On Tuesday 22 July 2003 13:21, Martin Konold wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 22. Juli 2003 13:05 schrieb WIm Bakker:
>
> Hi Wim,
>
> > Yes, I tested it today , and now it works , when I give a folder
>
> Thanks for the feedback!
>
> > the case in beta-2.1, the whole server seems to react more snappier.
> > All tested with client from kde-3.2 (the cvs version).
>
> Are you using the kroupware branch from cvs or the kontact client?
>
> Regards,
> -- martin konold

Hai,

I don't pull the kroupware branch so I think it is the kontact client.
It says KMail 1.5.9 (Using KDE 3.1.90(cvs >=20030628)).
The calendar,contacts etc. stuff isn't working correctly though, so
I think I will have to add a kroupware client allso to test everything.
Tomorrow I will focus on an o2k  client, and if everything goes well
I go make an appointment with our testbed customer to upgrade
him to kolab-1.0.

Regards
Wim Bakker