[Kroupware] Debian Binaries Install

Stephan Buys s.buys at codefusion.co.za
Sun Jul 20 23:25:53 CEST 2003

You can install them from any location.

/kolab/RPM/PKG is just the default location where they get created
when doing an install from .src.rpm

You need to install the RPMS as root., make 100% sure that you
are using /kolab/bin/rpm and not the rpm that shipped with your distribution.

Ie. /kolab/bin/rpm -Uvh /download/path/openldap*kol.rpm

--
Stephan  Buys
Technical Director
Email: s.buys at codefusion.co.za