[Kroupware] HOWTO: amavisd-new, spam assassin, sophos

Stephan Buys s.buys at codefusion.co.za
Sun Jul 20 23:16:55 CEST 2003

I use the standard method as described by the amavisd-new README.postfix.
It uses extra SMTP listeners (although LMTP is possible, I was just lazy) and
the Postfix content_filter directive.

In the end all the files are still spooled on disk as expected. What it comes down
to is that only postfix touches the queue files.

Regards,
Stephan