[Kroupware] OpenGroupware release is a success for the Kroupware Project

Arend van Beelen jr. arend at auton.nl
Sat Jul 19 14:02:48 CEST 2003

Noèl Köthe wrote:

>I dont understand why you ask "why?". Are people happy with this
>kroupware server distribution?

Actually, I quite much liked it myself. The machine I installed Kolab
server already had a dedicated Apache and FTP server running. So I was
very happy Kolab resided in its own part of the system without
interfering with the rest of the system. The only thing I had to do was
assign other ports for Apache and the FTP server of Kolab and I was done...

But anyway, if <fill_in_favourite_distributor> will create packages
which _do_ integrate into the rest of the system, that would be great,
off course.

--
Arend van Beelen jr.
http://www.liacs.nl/~dvbeelen

"For nature hates virginity, I wish to be touched."
- Nightwish